Re: Texas/Oklahoma/Surrounding MEET

From: boydmcguire@mindspring.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 23:13:48 EDT

Thanks to Alan, it appears that we might be able to coax a few more DML'ers
up from Dallas for the meet. The new location(barring any bad news from Alan
about the speedway) will be held at Thunder Valley Speedway just south of
OKC. I hope this makes it easier on some people to attend. If your
interested or even thinking about it, let me know so I can keep you posted.
I'll be posting in the "meets" section of the DML page.
Blake
'93 LE Silver/White
4x2 Auto
5.2L 318cu V-8