Texas/Oklahoma/Surrounding MEET

From: boydmcguire@mindspring.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 12:22:29 EDT

Well all you southern plains DML'ers, how a bout a meet? It will be
preliminarily scheduled for June 4th and 5th. I will call the track tomorrow
to check rates and so forth, as well as hotels near the track. All who are
interested should let me know A.S.A.P so I can inform the hotel of an
approximate number of guests, as well as see about reserving some track
time. For all you 4x4's, there is a nice trail around here(I think its open
to trucks) but Ill have to check on that. You can message me privately @
boydmcguire@mindspring.com or contact me through AOL on Instant Messanger SN
= MrBond711, Im usually on mIRC under ^Blake and through ICQ at 25880435.
You have no excuse not to contact me if you are interested. Oh yeah, the
meet will be in Tulsa, Oklahoma. which is in north-eastern oklahoma, about
75 minutes from Oklahoma City
Blake
'93 LE Silver/White
4x2 Auto