I HATE DEALERS was: heater core blew

From: P. Phelps (pap20@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 21:50:41 EDT

>Ouch! Is there another dealer nearby you can turn to? Some are much
better
>than others, and most seem to be better than Crown....sorry to hear
about your Dak's woes.

Steve,
It's just a matter of finding the right dealer. When I bought my '97
Z28, the sales staff was awesome. The service staff knew less about the
car than I did. Had to fight them for a new '98 (lemon law) and they
knew even less about that car. Funny thing is, got to talking to a guy
who's a member of an F-Body org up here. Without a single mention about
my dealer experience, he goes on to tell me that he had a wonderful
salesman, but the service staff sucked. I asked him the dealer, same as
the one I bought mine from. I was recommended to a different dealer by
some friends, and I haven't had a problem since (even got GM to warranty
a repaint). You just gotta find a good dealer, they are out there. Hope
you get everything fixed.

Paul
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]