Re: RE: header bolt is broken and new rental car

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 01:32:19 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/99 12:30:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
smokindakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< Just a question, is the dealer picking up the tab for the rental car? I
 recall you also saying your a teen as I am(but not for long). Do they
 actually rent to teenagers or did your parents have to sign. I remember one
 Co. that would rent to anyone under 25(most wont), but can't remember if it
 was Enterprise. But they would not let kids rent trucks for some odd reason.

no, it was part of another insurance thing. the lady in the escort that
rammed me cause the header bolt to break.. so the dealer and the insurance
company are working things out, but i think dealer is gonna take it all since
it was crappy header bolts and insurance company provide me with a rental. i
don't really car. the 2 extra dollars plus 9.99 for insurance on the rental
per day with unlimited mileage isn't bad
-Dester