Re: Jacobs Was (Re: Brake Rotors and INTRO)

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 07:33:54 EDT

I've had two. each lasted about a year and a half. Then they start to kill
the motor (ignition) without warning. Usually this occurs in off throttle
cruising. Never had it die when I laid on the throttle. This unexpected
"flame out" would occur more and more often until I just had to disconnect
it. Next time, its Crane ot MSD!
Bob K