Re: Re: Palm Pilot?

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 12:50:49 EDT

I went to south NJ one time. I thought I would never get the truck out of
there in one peice. I am from NC and we mossey along, even on I95. We
might be doing 80mph, but the speed limit is 70 and there isnt all this
cutting back and forth going on. (except for cars with NJ plates, dont
you guys ever stay home?) Take care up that way.

Bill
'97 SS/T