Re: Re: Palm Pilot?

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 13:00:21 EDT

10-4 on that Bill!!!! There's a place near Raleigh
called Cary... (Centerailzed Area of Relocated
Yankees) Yankee don't like it, yankee go home!!! :-)

--- William Blount Arthur <m990198@nadn.navy.mil>
wrote:
> I went to south NJ one time. I thought I would
> never get the truck out of
> there in one peice. I am from NC and we mossey
> along, even on I95. We
> might be doing 80mph, but the speed limit is 70 and
> there isnt all this
> cutting back and forth going on. (except for cars
> with NJ plates, dont
> you guys ever stay home?) Take care up that way.
>
> Bill
> '97 SS/T
>
> On Tue, 4 May 1999, Bob King wrote:
>
> > Beemers and SUVs (any brand) would be my chief
> "targets". And I hate to
> > open a sexist can of worms but women ( usu. under
> 30), leadfoot women
> > outnumber the men in my area (South NJ) by 3-4 to
> 1.
> > Bob K.

===
Jon Smith -- NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.908@85.79)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4