Re: depressing day at the race

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 16:55:24 EDT

stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< If you have an automatic, make sure your turn off the OD.

   Anyway, I hope you managed to have some fun too! :-)

   (I apologize if any of this message sounds like its being critical; that
 wasn't my intention; I'm just tryin' to help ya to go faster!) :-) Better
 luck next time!

Damn, i guess i did okay for launches. it doesn't spin the wheel at
acceleration. and i have a limited slip differential... i'll try that stuff
out next time. i'm just disappointed because flyboy's friend sam with a 3.9
says that his truck ran a 16.02 or something
-Dester