Re: Re: RE: I HATE DEALERS was: Heater core blew

From: dakota97@home.com
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 18:42:41 EDT

I received a fully loaded Dodge Durango while my truck was in for
service work on my Transmission, 4 days in total, but I did reminded
them that I had brought the vehicle to them for about $13 000.00 worth
of front end damage. Try and see if they will supply one through the
body shop if the dealer has one, that's the loop hole that they can use.
I don't believe these dealer ships get it, just because I have a new
vehicle and bought from their dealership should not mean that our
service to please the customer ends, where do they think Im going to buy
my next vehicle or third or fourth from, them fat chance. There is a lot
of money in repairing vehicles and if they don't want it, Im not going
to support people, dealerships or anything else that stands and hides
around loop holes or policies to protect there ass or bottom line. Make
people happy and they promote and keep coming back. If anything I
believe they as representatives of the Corporation should be bending
backwards to keep Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep customers happy and wanting
to buy the product again. Piss People off and there gone.

Later... Trent