Re: Canada Meet - Update #3

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 21:21:50 EDT

you can count me in too.....black RC R/T hope i get my new tonue cover
before the meet...orderd it a week ago supose to take 3 for it to get
in.....A.R.E locking with underside carpet......in future will get box
carpeted as well....going to look sweet..

John Van G.
burlington
99R/T RC
88SE 4X4....cleaning up real nice