Re: Dakota Desktop Themes

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 22:27:34 EDT

Easy....

First, make sure you've copied the files into the C:\Program
Files\Plus!\Themes directory.

If you're using Win98 (With or without MS Plus): Control Panels - Themes -
Change it to the Viper Theme. Same thing goes for Win95 if you have MS Plus
installed. With WindowsNT, change the cursors manually with the Mouse
Control Panel. (You'll have to browse for them.)

That's all ya have to do.