Re: Canada Meet - Update #3

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 06:48:00 EDT

On May 4, John wrote:
<<...you can count me in too...>>

That's great. Hope your tonneau cover arrives in time
for the meet.

Do you want to convoy in with us from Burlington? Peter
is meeting Dave and I along the QEW between Appleby Line
and BurOak Drive around 8 a.m. We should get to the
mall about 8:40-8:45 a.m.

<<hey i seen you ......prospect st?>>
I am sometimes on Prospect around the Canadian Tire store
... mainly use Fairview and Lakeshore for east/west
and Walkers/Appleby Lines for north/south.

<<what color>>
The Dakota is flame red with colour-key grille guard and
molded running boards. The Challenger is hemi-orange.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2