Re: Waxing with Gold Class

From: Brian Duncan (baduncan@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 16:50:57 EDT

Chad,

I use both products as well on my Dakota. Their "Tire Gel" works good
too. No more Armor-All splatter around my wheel wells to attract dirt
and dust!

--
Brian Duncan
'99 Dakota CC SLT, 5.2L, 3.55, Auto., 4x4, Deep Amethyst

RCPL-VAN CNIWR wrote: > > > > Well, I waxed my R/T finally. I started with Meguiars Swirl Remover > polish #7 on the swirly spots that needed it (thank you, dealer prep, > NOT!), and then proceeded to wax with Meguiars Gold Class wax. Took me > a few hours (hand wax) for everything, but I'm glad I did it. The > polish works quite well. I was happy with the results, and usually I'm > not happy with polishes. The wax went on as easily as any other > liquid wax, with the roof and hood being the hardest panels to buff. I > guess that because they have the most surface contaminants on them. > After the wax hazes over, I would take a towel and remove most of the > wax off, leaving the left over to buff off with my polishing cloth. I > got the little wax spots all over the panel. They came off, but it > took a lot of buffing to do so. Weird. Anyhoo, I would recommend both > products. > > Chad Niwranski > 99 R/T CC Black/agate > Abbotsford, BC