Waxing with Gold Class

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 14:13:12 EDT

     Well, I waxed my R/T finally. I started with Meguiars Swirl Remover
     polish #7 on the swirly spots that needed it (thank you, dealer prep,
     NOT!), and then proceeded to wax with Meguiars Gold Class wax. Took me
     a few hours (hand wax) for everything, but I'm glad I did it. The
     polish works quite well. I was happy with the results, and usually I'm
     not happy with polishes. The wax went on as easily as any other
     liquid wax, with the roof and hood being the hardest panels to buff. I
     guess that because they have the most surface contaminants on them.
     After the wax hazes over, I would take a towel and remove most of the
     wax off, leaving the left over to buff off with my polishing cloth. I
     got the little wax spots all over the panel. They came off, but it
     took a lot of buffing to do so. Weird. Anyhoo, I would recommend both
     products.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC