Re: Power sunroofs

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 19:21:32 EDT

     Thanks to all that responded to my original question. The consensus
     that I got was that people were happy with them, and they didn't leak.
     I phoned the only Webasto dealer in my province, and they said they
     could do a spoiler type for $995 Cdn. + taxes. Not too bad at all. I
     don't have that kind of money, but that is about what a factory
     sunroof would cost. I asked about my o/h console and she said they
     might have to cut off some of it. I asked if they had a cap to go on
     the end to finish it, and she said it would look finished. I guess
     that means they have a cap to go on the end. I would like to do this
     someday. I always liked the look of the spoiler-type sunroofs. I asked
     if they ever had any leaks, and she said in 1.5 years of working
     there,only 1 or 2 leaks have occured. Not too bad at all. Plus, they
     have a good warranty too.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC