Re: R/T owners-loss of tow capacity-Group buy Airbags

From: Blbridges@aol.com
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 22:01:59 EDT

tow rating Window sticker??? Never seen one in CA! Sure dont have a 6K#
sticker on the R/T now... How would anyone discerne between an R/T and a
regular Dak? I dont think this applies to CA! I use to tow a 25 ft trailer
with my old Dodge Monaco Wagon. No towing sticker, commercial plates etc.
and Im sure the law out here could care less... Now if I was in an accident
and hurt someone or something... Lawyer like to have fun with that kind of
thing..
Tow safe,
BKB