V8 Magnum Header Gaskets - HELP!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 11:16:54 EDT

If you are using headers on your engine, would you please reply back with
the manufacturer and model number of the gaskets you are using? Also let me
know if you have had any sealing problems, and if so, what you did to
correct it. I have ordered three sets from three different places, and all
three have come in for a pre-magnum engine even after I specified "for a
magnum 318". My original set of gaskets are shot, and leak like a strainer.
Thanks!
Rich - Ashburn, VA