Re: Fun on the Beach II

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 17:48:21 EDT

I mentioned it before, but don't ever remember seeing my reply, so maybe it
went the way of lost emails. I guess I could have forgotten or missed it
though.

I had the crazy idea to drag the wife out there in September (20-24). It's
around 870 miles one way, so it would be quite a trip. Are there other
things to do in the area?

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI