Re: Re: Fun on the Beach II

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 18:45:30 EDT

Are you kidding?? :-) Whaddya like to do? In Boston/vicinity, Fanuel Hall
(pronounced fannel hall locally), Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Science, Duck
Tours on the Charles River, Newbury Street, Fenway Park (the Sox suck, but it's
a famous ball park ;), Freedom Trail, Bars, Harvard Square/yaad, Upscale pool
halls, BSO, Esplanade, crazy drivers and no parking. The cape is very nice in
mid/late Sept., hop the boat to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket from Falmouth.
Stop in North Conway NH or Woodstock VT on your way east...

Well, that's it off the top of my head.
Tom