K&N Gen. II Info

From: Brian Duncan (baduncan@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 19:06:07 EDT

DML'rs,

I just talked with Dave from Automotive Accessories Connection. He said
that their price for the Dakota Gen. II FIPK would be close to their
Cherokee price which is $239.90. I also checked on getting the new PIAA
Super White Replacement Headlamp Bulbs. These bulbs are supposed to be
close to the brightness of H.I.D. The Dakota will take the 9007 dual
element bulb, but will not available until somtime in July. Price will
be around $69 to $79 for a pair. I was also checking on their Gibson
Swept Side exhaust system - $279.95 aluminized or $449.00 stainless
steel.

Their web page is http://www.accessconnect.com if you need it.

Jus' thought you might wanna know...

--
Brian
'99 Dakota CC SLT, 5.2L, 3.55, Auto., 4x4, Deep Amethyst