RE: Re: Questions about tonneau cover

From: glenn@leftcoast.net
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 18:53:49 EDT

Thanks Chad, I will be sure to check out the site!

I have more questions for the list,

- I would like to remove the warning stickers on the sun visors, they seem
to be stuck very well and I do not want to wreck the material it is stuck
to. Has anyone removed these and is there any problems?

- I ordered factory floor mats and expected them to come with the Dodge
logo, they came plain and ordinary. Does anyone know where to get the ones
with the logo and / or are the logo ones supposed to come with the factory
order?

Glenn
99 Yellow Clubcab R/T
Vancouver BC