Re: Re: 4.7L VS. 5.2L

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 20:34:28 EDT

I beg to differ. One of the major Mopar mags said that the 5.2 is on the
outs but the 5.9 will remain!
5.2 is produed in USA. 5.9 in Mexico. Don't know if this played some role
or not . How much longer the 5.9 is to hang in I can't remember (I'll have
to find the article again in my "heap o' mags" and refrsh my memory).
Bob