Re: Re: RE: Re: Questions about tonneau cover

From: Trevor Stott (trevor.stott@sheridanc.on.ca)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 08:28:01 EDT

I'm not so sure the fiber tonneau cover is for me but has anyone tried the 3
piece aluminum? Should I just go buy a peel and stick plastic jobber? Part
of the reason I bought the truck is so I could use the box and the fiber
tonneau cover would be too much trouble... They sure do look great thou!!!

Trevor