Re: RE: Re: Questions about tonneau cover

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 21:38:05 EDT

in your quest for floor mats i got mine with the logo, they look
great.......got mine from the dealer ,dark grey with white DODGE at the door
sides of the matts
the bill says.................82203759 mat kit-f
01-062-001.....front.....22.99
canadian.......................can,t find any with the R/T logo

also picked up my tonue cover today....yeah f'in fine hunk of fibreglass
had to go to pickering to pick it up,real windy on the highway.You could
fell the truck fighting all the way....they installed the tonue...wow a
diferant truck...going to be hard to get use to when backing up,truck feels
alot higher now

A.R.E. cover with lock..no drilling no rivets...and looks
fantastic........installs in 30 min

John Van G
99R/T black RC ...with tonue...soon to carpet the box
88SE 4X4