The DML Screensaver

From: Garfield (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 10:14:50 EDT

Ok you guys, Quit it, you've got me blushing over
here.
Hey but out of seriousness, I'm glad you all
appreciate it, that darned thing was alot of work,
I've got a ssslllooooowww puper and downloading all
those pics took a lifetime! If anyone knows of any
GOOD pics that I may have missed or didn't come across
in my searching please let me know and I'll try to add
them in. Have you found the wallpaper option yet?
Let's you set up the saver to pick a random pic to use
as your wallpaper every hour or day! Anyway, thanks
for the appreciation!!

Nate.