DML Screensaver (who is Guido?)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 15:23:13 EDT

Hey Nate (or anyone else who knows),

I just noticed the white lifted Dak in the screensaver (okay, so I'm a
little slow). It just says Guido's. I haven't seen this picture anywhere,
and can't find Guido on the DML pages. Where did you find this one? Do you
know anything more about the truck or how to get in touch with Guido? I'm
always interested to interrogate anyone who has actually lifted a Dakota and
find out what their experience was.

Thanks.

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@home.com Toronto, Ontario
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg. Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 Club Cab V8/5.2L/Auto
RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 Club Cab V6/3.9L/Auto