RE: Re: Re: RE: I HATE DEALERS was: Heater core blew

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 19:39:30 EDT

The Dak is Back!

Picked her up yesterday afternoon after the incompetent mechanics left a
coolant leak where the heater hose connects into the water pump. Ironically,
when I had to bring it back on Weds. after finding the coolant leak, a
loaner car just happened to be available. BUT, just the day before the c.s.
manager said they don't give out loaners or pay for rentals unless you have
the ext. warranty. I guess the bitching and yelling did work, especially
when you do it for 2 days.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk