Re: Farewell

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 20:47:13 EDT

L8R on crouton! No doubt you'll have a blast in Germany... Enjoy! What
newspapers should we read about you in? I can see it now, "Trottman curse
befalls Berlin. Massive power outage caused by carriage bolt in generator
hoods." :-)
Tom
P.S. Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave! ;-) J/K, J/K,
J/K!