Re[2]: In-line fuel filter,Attn: Christopher

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 20:41:33 EDT

I realized that from the start but I'm not overly concerned what happens to the
screen in the tank, simply because there ain't nothing I can do about it. I
want to ensure that what gets into the engine is reasonably clean and a little
screen just doesn't give me piece of mind... Is this screen more effective
than it seems???
Tom