Re: Re: Yellow R/T with stripe

From: yellowrt (yellowrt@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 03:45:50 EDT

That wasn't mine, but that is where I got the idea from. I went to Sign
Edge in Stickney, IL and they made it for me. I misplaced the phone number,
but if you call up 411 and get the number they have it saved and you could
get the same one. A guy I know went there and got a black one for his Red
R/T. The stripe says R/T then 5.9 underneath it. If you still want the
specifications I can go out and measure some time. I don't have much time
this week as my trans just went into a state of F.U.B.A.R. I think it is
from the Transgo Shift kit.

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC