Re: Re: Yellow R/T with stripe

From: HrtbeatZ28@aol.com
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 19:22:38 EDT

I just wanted to know if the stripe is painted on or did you have a decal kit
made. I would consider putting one on my Black CC, Red of course. If you
could send me some of the finer points about it, width of the stripe, smaller
stripe on both sides, what the logo says, its difficult to read at the angle
shown. I'd appreciate it. But would completely understand if you wished to
keep it a one-of-a-kind. It is unique. Sure does bring back memories of the
Dodge Super Bee! I saw a earlier pic on the web of a Yellow R/T on a
trailer, side view, was that yours ? I think it looks great on your R/T !!
Thanks for getting back to me.