RE: Re[2]: 97 Dak 4x4 Failed VA State Insp. Attn. Tom

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 10:31:05 EDT

Tom,
I will get in touch with Bruce today, he is the keeper and author of the
instructions. We will get in touch with Jon and get them posted. As a side
note, we are not done with these, we just need to finish all on the list
before we take on any new ones. Your cleaning problem, all get dirty, its
just part of driving. We are also working on the computer to match the TB
work. Real interesting and fun stuff. Stay in touch.......

        Frank