Re: Champion Truck plugs :)

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 13:52:06 EDT

Yeah, these are the new 'Truck Plugs,' and are different
from stock. Most people on the list have had good things
to say about 'em so I picked some up Friday and put 'em in
Sunday as I posted before. I didn't know the part number
either, but the guy behind the counter was surprisingly
knowledgable so even though his computer initially told him
they didn't make 'em for the Dak 5.2, he checked a couple
other screens or whatever and found 'em. Anyway, from
memory I think the number is 4071. Can someone else
confirm? Otherwise, I'll get back to you when I get home
and can double check.

JY