Champion Truck plugs :)

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 22:17:08 EDT

Just a quick note to say I just installed a set of Champion Truck Plugs in
the Dak. The idle is about 150 rpm's lower, and smoother. The engine revs
faster as well. This is about what I would expect from a plug change. Time
and a heavy load will tell if they are any better than the stock plugs. The
old set of plugs had 22,500 miles on them and were the factory originals.
The looked about average for a plug with those miles on them and the gap was
between .041 and .047 across the eight. I set the Truck Plugs at .040 like
the hood tag calls for. BTW, like so many have already found. I could not
find a parts store that had eight in stock. One had five and another had
four.

John
98 Dakota 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach headers, DDBC