RE: Did I find a good one?

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 15:54:53 EDT

When you say "he financed it through Chrysler" I assume that means he
financed it- not LEASED it. I know this is a stupid looking statement
considering you did use the words "financed" but it's always good to make
sure (you never know when some people's terminology is different than
others- some people use the word financed when they mean leased!!). If this
is a leased vehicle- you would still have a residual amount to finance after
the lease was up- probably $10k - $12k. just want to make sure you checked
this. Otherwise it sounds like you have a really nice truck there except no
4x4 :(

-Eric

Black '99 Dakota Sport
4x4 Club Cab