Did I find a good one?

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 00:12:58 EDT

When you say "he financed it through Chrysler" I assume that means he
financed it- not LEASED it. I know this is a stupid looking statement
considering you did use the words "financed" but it's always good to
make
sure (you never know when some people's terminology is different than
others- some people use the word financed when they mean leased!!). If
this
is a leased vehicle- you would still have a residual amount to finance
after
the lease was up- probably $10k - $12k. just want to make sure you
checked
this. Otherwise it sounds like you have a really nice truck there
except no
4x4 :(

-He's meeting me at my work tomorrow so we can call Chrysler credit
directly to find
out the payoff, so I can also double-check just to make sure it isnt a
lease deal
  Anyway, he probably would have paid me the $1000 to take it if it was
a 4X4-
: ^ p

Patrick