alt.dodge.trucks

From: 4x4dakv8@iname.com
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 16:54:15 EDT

DML Gang:

Maybe you'd like to visit Bill's website and explain the benefits of Dakotas to him. He's been posting this sort of crap to the alt.dodge.trucks ng for a few weeks now.

4x4dakv8

Well, if you've made it as far as the Dodge dealership, dig a little deeper
and go for the Ram. Don't even play around with those little Dakotas. Just
do it right the first time (unless, of course, you and your family happen to
be midgets or something - then, by all means - buy the Dakota)...

--
-Bill Cabiness, Webmaster of the Dodge Ram Truck Page
http://members.xoom.com/badge218

OK, maybe I should have been more SPECIFIC. I have heard nothing but complaints about the Dakotas, while I have not heard many complaints at all about the Rams. Are they 2 completely different trucks? YES INDEED. It just seems like the Ram is A LOT more reliable than the Dakota. The Dakota may be smaller, cost less, and habdle better (so YOU say) than a Ram, but it won't be doing you much good in the back seat of a Taxi while your more economical Dakota is in the shop (AGAIN). I hope this clears up my previous statement.

-- -Bill Cabiness, Webmaster of the Dodge Ram Truck Page http://members.xoom.com/badge218 V10Dually@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------- Get free personalized email at http://www.iname.com