evs alarm system-Randall Chase

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 00:01:28 EDT

"I was wondering if anyone out there has installed the factory security
system in their truck? I have a '99 Sport Club Cab 4x4 with the factory

keyless entry system and I would like to get the security system however
the
dealership here wants $200 to install it. I'd like to do it myself if I

can. Any hints, tips, pointers or opinions would be greatly
appreciated.

Randall Chase
'99 V-8 Sport Club Cab 4x4"

Randall, I was just discussing this with David Jensen. His wife bought
him the system
after he'd already set up for any aftermarket system. So he's got the
add on unit that she paid
$200 for, and he said he'd sell it to me for $100. I dont need it
(yet), I was checking for a buddy
that has a Ram, but it wont interchange.
  Try him at this e-mail address
           djensen1@earthlink.net
Good luck-
Patrick