places to buy stuff from?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 23:58:35 EDT

Hey.
i just got back from houston and sorry about all the delayed mail and
stuff... but i found out my aunt's brother (in law) has a speedshop. so i
go there and he gives me some ridiculous prices. 170 bucks for an MSD 6a
box. he pulls out the price sheet on how much he buys it for and it was 150
plus shipping. i know summit probably has better prices than that!?!? so. i
told him that i'd have a couple people call him (distributors) that would
give him better prices. anyone have any good referrals?
-Dester