find a good one?

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 00:27:48 EDT

"
There must be something wrong why he is doing it...
Why would he sell it to you so much less...even less than a dealer would

give him for a trade in value?

It is kinda wierd..."

-I know, I'm the skeptic type. I had it in the shop and everything
looks perfect. No wrench
marks anywhere like someone yanked the motor or did any major warranty
work on it.
The dealer offered him $1000 plus pay off the truck, so he's offering me
the same deal. He's
good friends with one of my technicians, and my tech said that he's got
more money than
brains (actually-teeth, too. He was missing 2 in front!) A friend of
mine at Chrysler is
running the vin# for me to see if there is any documented problems in
their system where
the truck has been brought in for maintenance or repairs.
  I'm being very careful and cautious, thanks for the caution...
Patrick