Re: places to buy stuff from?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 00:21:15 EDT

<< Hey.
 i just got back from houston and sorry about all the delayed mail and
 stuff... but i found out my aunt's brother (in law) has a speedshop. so i
 go there and he gives me some ridiculous prices. 170 bucks for an MSD 6a
 box. he pulls out the price sheet on how much he buys it for and it was 150
 plus shipping. i know summit probably has better prices than that!?!? so.
 told him that i'd have a couple people call him (distributors) that would
 give him better prices. anyone have any good referrals?
 -Dester >>

If you are looking for the 6A box, I know there are 2 for sale in the DML
classifieds for $100. Also, Jegs and Summit wants around $125 for the 6A.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6