Re: ASP pulleys

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 16:21:56 EDT

James,

I sent a MO in last week for mine.. will let the list
know how it goes.. I'll also be putting in dual elec.
fans, getting to the crank pulley will be the hard
part. Either go in from the top, where the fan is in
the way of your arms, or from underneath where (2wd
splash guard is in the way, or my 4wd, the front
drivetrain is in the way...) stay tuned :)

--- "Densteadt, James" <james.densteadt@eds.com>
wrote:
> Hello all! I'm getting ready to order a set of
> pulleys from the group buy
> page and was just wondering how the standard install
> went with anyone else
> that has installed the ASP 2 piece pulley set. I
> know someone mentioned a
> few things before but as usual I didn't pay
> attention the first time. Any
> info would be great, what to expect, time, tools,
> etc....? Thanks!
>
> James Densteadt
> Pontiac, MI

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.908@85.79)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4