Re: Suspension Lift

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 16:44:34 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/99 10:31:31 PM, dakota97@home.com writes:

<< Did anyone else have this problem with the first page of the article,

one problem, the text on the first page is illegible, looks like the
> compression of the graphic distorted the words too much too be legible...

Just wondering because it looks fine when I click on the article, any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks Trent >>

Trent--
Looks like it was a problem with my browser, not your web page...it works
great today, not sure why it wouldn't load right before...sorry 'bout that!

Dave Kilian
killerdak@aol.com
'96 CC 4x4 Black 3.9L
Raleigh, NC