Re: Ball Joints

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 14:13:58 EDT

Rich,
I could buy that excuse for the 97's(like mine). But what excuse could they
possibly come up with for not fixing the problems on the 98's and 99's. Face
it, the Dak was a financial success. They're making tons of money on it.
They're not servicing them, it's impossible to get anything fixed under
warantee unless you've got the determination of a pitbull.
As long as people keep buying them, there's no need to fix them.
Dr. Pat