Anti-static straps

From: Chuck and/or Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 21:55:46 EDT

Greetings,

    I was wondering if anyone has installed the rubber anti-static straps.
I, like so many, am getting shocked whenever I get out. Also, my Dak
collects dust like there's no tomorrow. I've heard that the straps will help
out, but I wanted to hear how others were making out before I try to locate
some. Thanks any input.

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Intense Blue Dak 2WD, RC, V-6, 5spd
Sport Plus Group, Factory molded running boards
Flowmaster 3 chamber, Edelbrock Elite 10" air cleaner
2.5" K&N filter with S-bolt, Stant 180 stat
V-Tech ram's head tail light covers & marker masks