Re: Jack is upset

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 21:46:40 EDT

At 09:37 PM 5/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
>"
>>Sorry if I sound upset, BUT I AM . I could go on for hours about the
>fact
>>that I have *ONLY* owned Mopars since I was able to drive at the age of
>15
>>and that I "
>
>-Man, Jack, if I knew you were this upset, I would've never joked about
>your Ma. Sorry.
>Patrick

Hey , I take most things in stride , but this kills me , after defending
Mopar for years even though everyone else is a Chevy freak . Even though
they are more expensive to make fast , even thru the Aries K years , even
after they destroyed the castings to the 426 HEMI .

Some of you may have the extra income to just write this off as an
inconvenience because you can do that , I cannot . I am paying a shit-load
for this thing and the part that kills me is that I love it , but I am
paying for something that is not what it is supposed to be .

Don't worry about me (like you do) , I can take a ribbing better than
anyone , but I can give one too .

BTW - Can you get me a set of Magnecores for my 94 Shadow V6 ? reply
offline if so .

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html