Re: Waxing my Dak

From: Brian D. Fitchett (bdfitch@jps.net)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 23:08:03 EDT

I also have an assortment of waxes here, nothing that is really mass
marketed, e.g. turtle wax, I use some excellent stuff called Der Shiney
Stuff. It seems to work best for black cars/trucks. I used when I had
to wax my dad's 944 and 300M (dark grey) and it is the only thing I have
used for my dak. It goes on and comes off easier than anything I have
tried, even in the sun, and gives the truck that "wet look" and
virtually no swirl marks. Just my (un)biased opinion...

Black CC V6-custon gibson duals, Quick D intake
http://www.jps.net/bdfitch