Re: Siren speaker mounting

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 23:14:01 EDT

The area behind the grille on the passenger side of the radiator may fit
some of the low profile siren speakers available and you can cut the
rubber flap beside the radiator and mount the speaker under the hood if
needed. The company I work for outfits police cars, fire trucks and
ambulances all the time. We have done several undercover veichles and
unmarked cars and trucks so I know you can buy speakers that will fir
almost anywhere.