Now: Mission Raceway Was: Washington and BC R/T'ers

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 13:19:39 EDT

     Now that I think about it, what does it cost to race at Mission? I've
     always wanted to live near a dragstrip, and now that I do, I've never
     gone. I've heard it's like $50, plus you have to swap the coolant for
     water in the rad, and have a helmet. Any info. would be appreciated.
     Thanks.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC