Re: RE: Selling My R/T

From: P. Phelps (pap20@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 18:29:34 EDT

>they got vette motors in there,,,,,I wonder why dodge never put a v8 in
the
>avenger, or at least a turbo v6?

They did essentially. The Stealth R/T was a dual turbo V6 (twin of the
3000GT VR-4) and it didn't exactly do well. Besides, with the
sport-coupe market failing (the imminent demise of the F-Body), I don't
think DC feels a V8 coupe is necessary (witness the new Charger R/T with
4 doors). I wish they would build a 2 door that had a V8 (besides my
Dakota R/T), but doubtful it'll ever happen.

Paul

'99 R/T CC DA
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]